One area about which the afterlife evidence gives us fascinating hints is the whole field of extraterrestrial life. I haven’t followed up on any of this evidence. To be frank, I haven’t wanted to know! So when I was recently told that one of my dearest friends has Arcturian spirit guides, I was brought up short. Then last week a friend who comments here double-dog-dared me to share what I have learned from the dead about life on other planets. So I guess it’s finally time for us to talk about aliens!
Everything that I know about life on other planets and in other dimensions has come from after-death communicators. For more information, I urge you to check out The Mutual UFO Network, or MUFON. As is true of life after death, alien life is an enormous and multi-faceted topic, so if you are drawn to it, you can spend your whole life happily doing research. For starters, here is some of what the dead have been telling us about alien life:
* This universe teems with alien life. But none of it has visited earth. We are told that there are more kinds of life in this universe than we can imagine! Some of it is intelligent to varying degrees, and apparently nearly all of it is benign. But the distances are too immense for anyone to have traveled through material space far enough ever to have visited the Earth. Of course, mainstream scientists, cheerfully unaware that experts are on hand who could answer many of their questions, still are looking for E.T. in all the wrong places.
* All intelligent life is of the same consciousness. Every one of us is part of God. Each individual is evolving spiritually toward its Source, and we do that by reincarnating repeatedly on the same planet while taking one or two lifetimes elsewhere. The primary reason for sticking with one planet is to minimize the difficulties of adjustment from one lifetime to the next. And in fact, if you have a co-worker so weird that everyone says he has to be from another planet, then that might well be the case! We are told that ours is the hardest of all the inhabited planets on which to evolve. It harbors the most negativity, but it also is the planet on which, with effort, the most rapid spiritual progress can be made. So reportedly, we are the Marines of the universe. Whenever you sashay into an interstellar canteen and ease up to the bar, you need only remark that you are from the Earth. Everyone will step aside.
* Assorted beings from other dimensions frequent the Earth. We just can’t see them. We know that there are at least seven nonmaterial dimensions that exist right where we are and function as our afterlife. Each of these dimensions seems to be enormous – perhaps the size of his whole universe – and we are told that there are other dimensions as well! The consciousness-based physics that governs our afterlife seems to be what operates in all the dimensions that lie beyond materiality, and reportedly they also teem with life. Reportedly, too, many inter-dimensional beings visit the earth as curious tourists. They can keep their higher vibratory rate and avoid being seen, or they can lower their vibratory rate and seem from our perspective to pop into and out of existence. I have seen evidence that benevolent alien motherships are in permanent station around the earth, each of them maintaining a higher vibration so it cannot be detected.
* The Earth is vulnerable to low-vibration inter-dimensional nasties. There is so much negativity among the Earth’s people now that we are helpless. Even though higher-vibration beings easily fight off the much weaker evil entities that exist, as a people we are so spiritually sick that we have little ability to defend ourselves against low-vibration inter-dimensional evil. And this is especially true, of course, when these evil entities generally are invisible, and when modern scientists remain cluelessly materialistic. Modern science as a discipline has reduced itself to about the awareness stage that people were in when we first discovered fire, but we had no clue that air was part of the process. And, sad to say, our inattention to spiritual matters has stripped us of what should be our natural defense against evil, much as HIV can strip its victims of their ability to defend themselves against illness. Fortunately, a massive effort orchestrated at the highest afterlife levels is underway now to raise the consciousness of this entire planet. But until that begins to have some effect, we as a people are sitting ducks.
* Until we are spiritually healthier, the Earth’s people have powerful protectors. I don’t know much about the Arcturians. Until recently, I never had heard the name. But we are told that the most spiritually advanced beings in this galaxy are Arcturians. As a species, they are all perfected: they have no further need to incarnate, and they have no need to appear in bodies. Arcturians are the beings with the greatest power in all of nearby reality, and their current particular care is the protection of this sickly planet from low-vibration inter-dimensional scum that would like to take us over. We are assured that until we have progressed enough spiritually to be able to protect ourselves, these beautiful inter-dimensional beings will hold us in their loving care. I don’t know much about the inter-dimensional scummies. Our Arcturian guardians are keeping them away. But our protectors’ concern does not extend to facilitating development of the soul phone, and we were given a glimpse just this past spring of what has been holding up that process. Apparently a race of intelligent lizard-like non-material nasties at the vibrational level of our afterlife outer darkness has been preventing the soul phone from being developed. Wow. Of course, knowing what is wrong is half of solving the problem, and in this case it is teams of dead researchers who are battling the nasties in our behalf. They tell us that within the year these impediments to direct communication will be gone.
Meanwhile, of course, mainstream scientists blunder on. A few are becoming so desperate to find some shred of evidence of alien life that they have taken to searching for extinct civilizations. And of course, the Vatican doesn’t believe in aliens. They have only lately pardoned Galileo! But at least in the area of seeking other dimensions that might exist beyond this one, some scientists seem to be getting a clue.
What the afterlife evidence tells us is that reality is more complicated than we knew. But no matter what else reality might hold, we are protected by an infinitely loving God Whose minions are more powerful protectors than we on this tough planet can imagine. We are eternally, profoundly safe. But we also are still spiritual children! The most important thing that any of us can do, quite apart from religious considerations, is to begin today to live our lives strictly by the philosophy that Jesus taught. The dead tell us that the teachings of Jesus are the best way for us to make spiritual progress. And it is past time for us to grow up!
My new book, Liberating Jesus, will be out in October.